Member Journal Access
Accessing articles published in the ACerS journals has never been easier with the ACerS-SSO access
- First time users of the new SSO: Please read instructions below.
- Returning users: click on the Take Me to ACerS Publication Central Button or refer to the login options at the bottom of this page
instructions for first time users of the new sso system
- Read all the instructions before moving forward.
- Log out of ceramics.org if you are logged in.
- Go to https://ceramics.onlinelibrary.wiley.com and click on the Login/Register link
- You will see the following screen (arrow added for reference)
- Click on "Log in with ACerS button"
- You will see the ACerS community login window; enter your ACerS username and password. Proceed to step 7 or step 8, which depends on your Wiley account status.
- If you do not have a Wiley account (e.g. for setting up alerts and other Wiley functions), the system will display this image
You must click "Instant Registration" to create a new Wiley account. You will gain access to content alerts and other functions.
- If you have a Wiley account, you will see the this image.
For this login you must use the Wiley credentials (username and password), which may be different from your ACerS credentials. Once you do this, your ACerS credentials become your Wiley credentials.
- Once you complete step 7 OR step 8, you have registered your ACerS credentials and you won't see these windows again. You will user your ACerS credentials for all future logins.
- When you are successfully logged in, you will see Access by ACERS-SSO and your name (ACerS Member) in the header
returning user information
Once you have registered your account, you can login at ACerS Publication Central using the "Login/Register" and "Log in with ACerS" buttons. You DO NOT need to logout of ceramics.org first.
Or from when you hit the "paywall" when accessing an article you can login using the ACerS Members option on the article paywall screen.